Tuesday 4 October 2011

[Practice] WIP UDK environment

Well, as I said, in two weeks that should be all. And that's it. When I begun the project, the main idea was to learn as much Udk as possible, and that's what I did. I've learnt a lot of tools, like particles (flying petals), foliage system or the material editor, but most important, I've learnt a workflow. Lot of time "spent" in UDN and not in the creative process of the project. That's why there's a lack of cohesion between some elements, but well, everything except the skybox and the base textures for the leaves and barks (hello SpeedTree) are custom and made in a record time, so I'm very happy with the result.

Now, I will create the section in my portfolio for this project and do some animation in matinee to make a video.

Here's the final result, hope you like it.





No comments:

Post a Comment